Last two A quests.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: re_ru

re_ru
4 years ago#1
I have only 2 left but it seems that no guides or topics exist concerning the two A missions. One is a hunt (80 Quadrillion G.o.M.) and the other is acquiring the item Old Dragon.....Huh?

Anyone know where these are?
PSN: not_midget_dwarf-http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/ How thoroughly do I play the games I buy? I stick my **** in the hole they have :3

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
4 years ago#2
The 80 Quadrillion G.o.M. is a "Risky Foe!" for the City Center in Hyperdimension.
seaching for psychodrivers to experiment on
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board

User Info: PlaysOnEasyMode

PlaysOnEasyMode
4 years ago#3
Old Dragon... Huh are drops from Crescent Dragons which can be found in City Center. 80 Quadrillion GOM is also found there, but you'll need scouts to find it. I think the flag has to be down, and then you'll find the Risky monster.

User Info: re_ru

re_ru
4 years ago#4
Yeah I found it on a youtube video, and when I sent scouts to change the monster's position they also picked up Old Dragon.....Huh?

Question, to get an S rank do you have to complete all the quests, not only the A ranked ones?
PSN: not_midget_dwarf-http://s7.zetaboards.com/ICUclan/index/ How thoroughly do I play the games I buy? I stick my **** in the hole they have :3

User Info: GespenstKAF

GespenstKAF
4 years ago#5
re_ru posted...
Yeah I found it on a youtube video, and when I sent scouts to change the monster's position they also picked up Old Dragon.....Huh?

Question, to get an S rank do you have to complete all the quests, not only the A ranked ones?

You just need to complete a crapton of quests. You can repeat quests, which you will more than likely need to do to get S-Rank.
PSN ID: GespenstKAF

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived