Do your upgraded rooms go with you to the new ship?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Command
  3. Do your upgraded rooms go with you to the new ship?

User Info: Solid_Lancelot

Solid_Lancelot
4 years ago#1
and how you name your new ship?

i just beat normal mode and picked up the sagan class but it's called Ship Name...HUH?
PSN: king_lancelot
Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'

User Info: abitxalt

abitxalt
4 years ago#2
Nope, you start fresh with an empty ship. And the ship name looks like a glitch--you have to type in a new name even though the old one is in the text box.

User Info: oldgamingfan

oldgamingfan
4 years ago#3
no when you pick a new ship you have to upgrade and buy new rooms all over again but you get to keep your crew i had that glich to just retype the name
the end of the world is coming and i am ready

User Info: Solid_Lancelot

Solid_Lancelot
4 years ago#4
And where do you get to rename your ship? When you choose it? If so, I'm SOL as I'm midway through hard mode with the Ship Name now...guess when I get to Black Hole, I'll be sure to name my ship when I choose my ship in the menu...right?
PSN: king_lancelot
Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'

User Info: wildluck

wildluck
4 years ago#5
Right
iOS: Knights & Dragons
ID: XBB-XNH-MDQ
  1. Boards
  2. Star Command
  3. Do your upgraded rooms go with you to the new ship?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived