Is anyone here going to NYCC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone
  3. Is anyone here going to NYCC?

User Info: evilvergil

evilvergil
5 years ago#1
Just wondering.unfortunately im only going to be there only on friday,which means i wont be at namco's tales panel on sunday.ill do my best to speak to a namco rep about the localization of PXZ.while im at it ill probably ask about EF:exceed as well(extremely unlikely but its worth a shot right?).

User Info: lingeringtides

lingeringtides
5 years ago#2
i am, bought the 3 day ticket
"Official Lancelot pilot of the super robot taisen z2 board.". Wants Vanquish in project x zone!

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
5 years ago#3
If i happen to go I'll definitely ask about chances of this getting localized, and if they are selling copies there i'll see if I can get it thought i don't have a japanese 3ds so not really a win win situation

evilvergil
5 years ago#4
MalkyeaImbak posted...
If i happen to go I'll definitely ask about chances of this getting localized, and if they are selling copies there i'll see if I can get it thought i don't have a japanese 3ds so not really a win win situation

They sell imported games at comic-con? I know PAX has a booth that does but i had no idea comic-con didO_o

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
5 years ago#5
I have no clue if they do or not, but I'll bring money just in case it would be awesome (if only i can find a imported 3ds)

User Info: 21_21

21_21
5 years ago#6
I'm going, too. Looks like I'll see you all there!
Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts 3D and Tales of Graces F

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
5 years ago#7
Don't live anywhere near there so I can't make it. So have fun guys, and please let our voices be heard.
http://y2u.be/OZP6bcKgZ1w
New Onimusha game!...sort of...

User Info: Wage_Slave

Wage_Slave
5 years ago#8
I'll be there in spirit.
"Three days later, they dug me out. I never saw Arthur again, but I'll bet wherever he's gone, he's having a damn good time."

User Info: Lord_Prosper

Lord_Prosper
5 years ago#9
I managed to snag myself a VIP pass so I'll be sure to ask them about it.

evilvergil
5 years ago#10
Sweet!hopefully ill see some of ypu guys there
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone
  3. Is anyone here going to NYCC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived