Cheating Cheater

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DeadManFloating

DeadManFloating
4 years ago#1
Been trying to get this. Adjusted my time several times while playing, but has yet to pop up. Restarted the game and gotten through the first 2 parts this way. Do I need to be in the parts where I have to use the moon and then complete a part?
Join other gamers from around the world at GatheringOfGamers.com.

User Info: betagam7

betagam7
4 years ago#2
DeadManFloating posted...
Been trying to get this. Adjusted my time several times while playing, but has yet to pop up. Restarted the game and gotten through the first 2 parts this way. Do I need to be in the parts where I have to use the moon and then complete a part?

Achievments in the game do not activate as and when you achieve them. They usually show up when you exit the game and return to the main menu.

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
4 years ago#3
The achievements are rather wonky in this game. Most of them showed up only after I completed a chapter and then exited to the main menu and some that I achieved didn't show up at all even after beating the game (specifically the "slay 7 lagomorphs" one which gives an in-game message when you kill 3 and 7 of them so I'm sure I achieved it). You just have to keep playing and hope it shows up when you finish the chapter.
"We won. We must have been right." - Aeon Flux

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived