The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Blood Spells...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Sacrifice
  3. Blood Spells...?

User Info: Piraka93

Piraka93
3 years ago#1
How do you get more blood spells? I know there's 4 in total but so far I have not figured out how to get the other two. Thanks for the answer in advanced =D

User Info: Dark_Guillaume

Dark_Guillaume
3 years ago#2
If I'm not mistaken, you get one for sacrificing Magusar and another for saving him.

User Info: flashmozzg

flashmozzg
3 years ago#3
You get them for reaching lvl 20 and 40 in magic and life.

User Info: Piraka93

Piraka93
3 years ago#4
flashmozzg posted...
You get them for reaching lvl 20 and 40 in magic and life.

blood spells...not black rites. Theres a difference. Excalibur is a Black Rite. Sanguine Cannon is a blood spell.

User Info: Robert1514

Robert1514
3 years ago#5
you get them by either sacrificing magusar (blood demonshot - pretty much a cannon that deals high damage in three shots) or save magusar (blood angelshot - a blood gatling gun)
"I WILL sac you if you get in my way =D"
PSN - LSbreak

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
3 years ago#6
Is this in endgame?

Or can I farm him say, against a silly weak enemy until he dies, then sack?

I know you cannot "progress" if you sac 'em.
http://imgur.com/JGA4ofp.gif
"Between [Men's Room Mayhem] and Superfrog HHHHHHDDDDD, the Vita will be the best handheld of all time!!!!" --- mike_411

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
3 years ago#7
I believe that is final boss magusar?
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
3 years ago#8
Robert1514 posted...
you get them by either sacrificing magusar (blood demonshot - pretty much a cannon that deals high damage in three shots) or save magusar (blood angelshot - a blood gatling gun)

I'm sorry.... did you just say... Blood gatling Gun?... Oh. Hell. Yes. (Or should I say: Oh. Holy. Yes?)
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Common sense is becoming less and less common...

User Info: Robert1514

Robert1514
3 years ago#9
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Robert1514 posted...

I'm sorry.... did you just say... Blood gatling Gun?... Oh. Hell. Yes. (Or should I say: Oh. Holy. Yes?)

you heard me right

Can't get the timing for counters right ? blood gatling is your friend

not enough ammo on other spells ? want to dish out blood pellets like no tomorrow and make bosses a blood beehive ? blood gatling is your friend

ON SALE NOW! Call 1-800-SAVEFBOSS
"I WILL sac you if you get in my way =D"
PSN - LSbreak

User Info: h0b0jo3

h0b0jo3
3 years ago#10
Robert1514 posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Robert1514 posted...

you heard me right

Can't get the timing for counters right ? blood gatling is your friend

not enough ammo on other spells ? want to dish out blood pellets like no tomorrow and make bosses a blood beehive ? blood gatling is your friend

ON SALE NOW! Call 1-800-SAVEFBOSS

10/10, I lol'd hard.
"That's a shame. You just stepped... on a non-negotiable, big-ass ****ing landmine" ~ Revy
GT: Get Reset Bro
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Sacrifice
  3. Blood Spells...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived