my platyer assist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. my platyer assist

User Info: skillz302008

skillz302008
4 years ago#1
idk if it was like this in 12 but when i do a bad pass and my teammate still scores i dont get the assist. even tho they svore right after

User Info: djinni204

djinni204
4 years ago#2
skillz302008 posted...
idk if it was like this in 12 butwhen i do a bad pass and my teammate still scores i dont get the assist. even tho they svore right after

There's your answer why you didn't get an assist.
Playing FPS: I don't always hit the reload button, but when I do there's 10 enemies in my face.

skillz302008
4 years ago#3
i still passed it to a player that scored as soon as he got it

User Info: Rinton

Rinton
4 years ago#4
If the pass was bad it touched a player from the opposite team, if only a tip. You passed an interception and got lucky.

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
4 years ago#5
djinni204 posted...
skillz302008 posted...
idk if it was like this in 12 butwhen i do a bad pass and my teammate still scores i dont get the assist. even tho they svore right after

wtf? you do know that regardless of a pass being bad or not, if the teammate scored it should count as an assist, right?

imagine, you shoot a bad shot but it went in, but then they won't count it as points.

does that even make sense?

User Info: XavierKnight4d

XavierKnight4d
4 years ago#6
think of it like this.

assisting means you did something to set up the score, by making a bad pass or a pass that gets tipped you arent helping. the fact that yiur team mate scored means they scored in spite of your bad moves and not because of it.
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus

User Info: Mercilus_One

Mercilus_One
4 years ago#7
Ive had this happen to me a lot in 12. I wish it did count BUT what does count is when they get fouled after a bad pass. Pass leading to foul thing counts but not the bad pass assist. Weird.
"What don't kill you, makes you stronger."

User Info: djinni204

djinni204
4 years ago#8
rumbalumba posted...
djinni204 posted...
skillz302008 posted...

wtf? you do know that regardless of a pass being bad or not, if the teammate scored it should count as an assist, right?

imagine, you shoot a bad shot but it went in, but then they won't count it as points.

does that even make sense?

What I posted is not a hard concept to understand. Ask 2k if you want it changed.
Playing FPS: I don't always hit the reload button, but when I do there's 10 enemies in my face.

skillz302008
4 years ago#9
I've been playing basketbAll since i was 6.i know how to play and the rules. you also get a bad pass when you pass to a center on the top key. so why wouldn't that be an assist if the center made it.

User Info: MiNuSxMuZiK

MiNuSxMuZiK
4 years ago#10
I was just about to complain about the same thing...i passed out of a shot to a wide open player in the lane who scored...it said bad pass as well and didn't give me the assist...
"My Dream Game Would Be...GTA With The Details Of A Metal Gear Solid Game...Rockstar And Konami Teamed Up!"...
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K13
  3. my platyer assist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived