Alley oop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: theupspostman

theupspostman
5 years ago#1
Does anyone know how to throw one on this game?
I Own Mass Weapons of Metta World Peace

User Info: Shiek120

Shiek120
5 years ago#2
It's A and X at the same time. It works better because if you pull it when no one is around to dunk the alley-oop pass, you'll throw it off of the backboard, and allow yourself a chance for a self-alley-oop.
I'm a Celtic.

User Info: _Elite_Bushido_

_Elite_Bushido_
5 years ago#3
pretty sure its Rt+A
She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet. - Riff Raff
http://i.imgur.com/Laa8U.jpg http://tinyurl.com/9bahrla

User Info: Shiek120

Shiek120
5 years ago#4
pretty sure its Rt+A

Maybe that way lets you do it too, but A and X at the same time do it in the demo.
I'm a Celtic.

User Info: QB_gullygamer

QB_gullygamer
5 years ago#5
It's a+x. RT is for the bounce pass
I can't believe I live in a country where Casey Anthony will make more money than me

User Info: DuceDestiny

DuceDestiny
5 years ago#6
Shiek120 posted...
It's A and X at the same time. It works better because if you pull it when no one is around to dunk the alley-oop pass, you'll throw it off of the backboard, and allow yourself a chance for a self-alley-oop.

You can actually do this even if you have guys to pass to. Pointing the LS toward a player passes the lob to that player, point it at the rim and its a self-alley-oop
If you like big men, it would be Wilt Chamberlain. Or if you're racist you're gonna pick Larry Bird - Horry

User Info: Warablo13

Warablo13
5 years ago#7
Its A+X this year...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived