question about changing the fate of certain characters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
  3. question about changing the fate of certain characters

User Info: mignoncurieux

mignoncurieux
5 years ago#1
I haven't finished this episode yet, I am at the part where I am trying to move a truck out of the way of the train.

Right now I am with the old man Chuck, Ken, Ben and Clem. We just met up with a woman and a man.

If you replay the episodes, can you change the fate of certain characters? I really liked Carley. She's loyal, smart, handy and good to have around. I was just wondering if I changed the way I responded to certain things if she would be saved instead of Ben, who I found out later is the one responsible for doing what Carley was blamed for. Unless if Carley is saved and then she admits to doing it.

The way I am playing it so far has made me realize I should have been siding with Ken, instead of hovering in the middle and supporting Lilly sometimes. What a *****.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/sickoftheotherme/cat_nap_3.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: xEnraiyax

xEnraiyax
5 years ago#3
You probably should have put spoiler alert in the title.
---
Don't be hesitant in life,time waits for no one. http://www.youtube.com/user/3nraiya?feature=mhee

User Info: forkezan

forkezan
5 years ago#4
SPOILERS
^
^
^
^
^
Carley dies no matter what. If you saved Doug in episode 1, Doug dies in ep 3. You never really "change the fate" of characters, which is a shame, that's how they made it sound. Still one of the best games in recent memory.
"A true gentleman leaves no puzzle left unsolved!" -Professor Layton
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead
  3. question about changing the fate of certain characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived