Ostrava of Boletaria.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VioletZer0

VioletZer0
5 years ago#11
A person bearing the fluted armor that Ostrava wears is on the cover of the game in all versions :3

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
5 years ago#12
You did ask for other character suggestions, but apparently you were just seeking for people to agree with you.

Fine: OSTRAVA FTW, ZOMG HEE'S THE AWESOMEZ. OTHERS ARE TEH SUXOR, OSTRAVA IZ THE BEE'S KNEES!!!
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!

VioletZer0
5 years ago#13
I was simply making a disagreement. And Maiden in Black is honestly a terrible choice to represent Demon's Souls. Especially when she is far from the most iconic thing about it.

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
5 years ago#14
VioletZer0 posted...
I was simply making a disagreement. And Maiden in Black is honestly a terrible choice to represent Demon's Souls. Especially when she is far from the most iconic thing about it.

That's the beauty of opinions. I THINK the maiden is the best option and the most iconic character in Demon's Souls. You THINK otherwise.

As I said, that's the beauty of opinions... that they are NOT facts.

Stay classy, friend!
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!

VioletZer0
5 years ago#15
Wow, you're blowing up on me for like, no reason.

Take a chill pill.

Although the Maiden in Black was a memorable character for sure, iconic is not what you'd use to describe her. Especially for a FIGHTING game.

Ask any other Demon's Souls fan and they'll give you a long list of characters they'd like to see in a fighting game. Maiden in Black will be near the bottom of the list.

User Info: randomsentinel

randomsentinel
5 years ago#16
i'd be down for any demons souls rep tbh.
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3!

VioletZer0
5 years ago#17
I'd be open to a Demon's Souls boss instead of a playable character.

Like Dragon God or Tower Knight.

User Info: iPostMaReviews

iPostMaReviews
5 years ago#18

I made the Maiden in Black in Soul Calibur V. She looks perfectly fine in a fight with Xiba's style.

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
5 years ago#19
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
SuperBot is catering too much to SCEA/SCEE's roster of characters.

Only the Patapons seem to be from SCEI.

Isn't Parappa SCEI?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived