You know... I'm not stoked in any way for this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. You know... I'm not stoked in any way for this game.

User Info: Arisato-Kun

Arisato-Kun
5 years ago#1
At least not as much as I am for another Smash Bros.

Sure, Sony has some cool characters, but I just care about them enough I guess.

Smash Bros just seems right. I seem to like and enjoy most Nintendo characters much more, despite not even having played a Nintendo game for quite some time.

Anyone else feeling this way? I just want a new Smash Bros to come out soon.
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/Arisato-Kun/AsbelsEye.jpg - All of Middle-earth shall fear the name... Asbel Lhant

User Info: Lain_Lain

Lain_Lain
5 years ago#2
I'm glad that you decided to share your opinion with us.
LainLainLainLainLain

User Info: PeeInMyPudding

PeeInMyPudding
5 years ago#3
I feel the same way, though I kind of just expect this game to suck for some reaosn.

I really hope it doesn't though! I agree, I'm looking forward to Super Smash bros a lot more too, but I hope this game is good
BRAWL CODE- 1976-9921-3897 (Nocky)

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
5 years ago#4
I'm just gonna check out both games. I already liked Smash, but I'll see where this is going still
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
5 years ago#5
If you like it so much, then why dont you go to their board. The Wii U has a board about the new Super Smash Bros. Im getting this game day one now, so I dont have to pick up the Wii U so Im glad. I cant wait to go ham with Sly.
I believe in Jesus Christ 100% God is my savior.

User Info: 3D3

3D3
5 years ago#6
I'm a huge smash bros. fan since the N64 version and I hardly knew any of those characters to begin with. I like the game because of its gameplay. So if Battle Royale has great gameplay and then it's all good, having a cool roster is just a bonus.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?

User Info: omar-haq

omar-haq
5 years ago#7
zerooo0 posted...
If you like it so much, then why dont you go to their board. The Wii U has a board about the new Super Smash Bros. Im getting this game day one now, so I dont have to pick up the Wii U so Im glad. I cant wait to go ham with Sly.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ 100% God is my savior.

wait, this isn't the Super Smash Bros board?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. You know... I'm not stoked in any way for this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived