As long as this turns out to be fun and enjoyable, I dont care what they copied

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. As long as this turns out to be fun and enjoyable, I dont care what they copied

User Info: bnui_ransder

bnui_ransder
4 years ago#1
And if it turns it HORRIBLE and can laugh and say

HOW DID YOU DO THAT? YOU COPIED!!

Thats like copying a guys test and he gets 100 points and you get 54 because you couldnt even copy properly.

But yeah, looking forward to this.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bnui

User Info: HermanTuttle

HermanTuttle
4 years ago#2
You know, I'm okay with ripoffs if they're done well. This isn't okay. Making Final Smashes the ONLY WAY to KO anyone in a match is extremely ill-advised and completely destroys the balancing. It's like they need to make sure we're getting our dosage of crazy effects and cutscenes every match.

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
4 years ago#3
Me too. Don't care what it is. I play games to have fun. If it looks fun, I'll play it. I like SSB, so if this has similarities to it I'll try it out
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim

User Info: Chipmunk_Sniper

Chipmunk_Sniper
4 years ago#4

From: heartlesshero17 | Posted: 4/27/2012 11:53:17 PM | #003
Me too. Don't care what it is. I play games to have fun. If it looks fun, I'll play it. I like SSB, so if this has similarities to it I'll try it out

Same here.
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff

User Info: bnui_ransder

bnui_ransder
4 years ago#5
HermanTuttle posted...
You know, I'm okay with ripoffs if they're done well. This isn't okay. Making Final Smashes the ONLY WAY to KO anyone in a match is extremely ill-advised and completely destroys the balancing. It's like they need to make sure we're getting our dosage of crazy effects and cutscenes every match.

Okay I didnt know this, that seems pretty irritating.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bnui
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. As long as this turns out to be fun and enjoyable, I dont care what they copied

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived