Sora or Scorpion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JStein0222

JStein0222
5 years ago#1
My friend and I are debating who has a higher chance of being in this game, so I ask of you GameFAQs members, who is more likely to be in PlayStation All-Stars: Sora from Kingdom Hearts or Scorpion from Mortal Kombat?
PSN: jsnake22

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
5 years ago#2
Sora, even though i never played KH and am a die hard MK fan

KH has a history with Sony from what I have heard
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE

User Info: diebuster2

diebuster2
5 years ago#3
Sora for sure.
Fun Fact: Fanbases are 100% unpleasable. Deal with it.

User Info: Crimson Night

Crimson Night
5 years ago#4
IMO Scorpion, Sony has a good relationship with Warner, Kratos in MK means Sony could return the favour. And free advertising and representation for MK in a high profile game, especially in markets like Japan where the series is virtually unknown. Everybody wins.

User Info: LilCrimsonNemo

LilCrimsonNemo
5 years ago#5
Both!!
Sora and Scorpion going at it? Yes please.
PSN: CrimsonNemo/3DS: 2578 - 3415 - 3486 ) ( PS3: 84 platinums / Vita: 2 platinums )
Now I can get my Smash Bro's fix in both words. Sony and Nintendo.

User Info: ArronAubin

ArronAubin
5 years ago#6
I personally don't want to see any fighting game characters in here. Not as big a fan of KH as I once was, but sora brings much needed variety and 'swordplay' to the roster.

User Info: mrplow8

mrplow8
5 years ago#7
I think they both probably have about the same chance, and I don't think it's a very high one. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that Sony is only going to use PlayStation exclusive characters for their first All-Stars game, and then maybe introduce guest characters in future sequels.

User Info: Kingdancealot

Kingdancealot
5 years ago#8
I'd rather see Sora.

But then I just don't like the MK series so I might be a tad biased.
Is an Ivalice fanboy.

User Info: Yomonachi

Yomonachi
5 years ago#9
Kingdancealot posted...
I'd rather see Sora.

But then I just don't like the MK series so I might be a tad biased.

A tad? Lol
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.

User Info: JStein0222

JStein0222
5 years ago#10
mrplow8 posted...
I think they both probably have about the same chance, and I don't think it's a very high one. I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that Sony is only going to use PlayStation exclusive characters for their first All-Stars game, and then maybe introduce guest characters in future sequels.

Considering 3rd Party characters are confirmed, it's interesting that you say that. I can't think of too many big names that are both PlayStation exclusives and 3rd Parties.
PSN: jsnake22

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived