My first "Rate my Roster"!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
5 years ago#11
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
I wouldnt be upset if this was the roster, I think its just missing....something.

this something is called wander.

Na, wander isn't a must for me.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: JStein0222

JStein0222
5 years ago#12
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
I wouldnt be upset if this was the roster, I think its just missing....something.

Yeah me neither. And the picture in my sig is what I actually decided to go with.
I was trying to hover around a 20 character mark
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/All_Stars_Roster.jpg

pixel378
5 years ago#13
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...

Yeah me neither. And the picture in my sig is what I actually decided to go with.

The only problem with your pic roster I have is that 20 would make me mad lol. 25-30 is what I hope they shot for, but we wont know what they were thinking until e3.
Although I think Scorpion is a weird addition, I cant say its not viable because Boon is pretty cool and wants him in the game, and im a huge Mortal kombat fan, but id rather have sub zero haha. I WOULD like the roster to be a little more risky in terms of obscurity though, I hope for 3-5 obscure ps1 characters. Bringing back awareness of old series is important for Playstation.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: JStein0222

JStein0222
5 years ago#14
pixel378 posted...
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...

The only problem with your pic roster I have is that 20 would make me mad lol. 25-30 is what I hope they shot for, but we wont know what they were thinking until e3.
Although I think Scorpion is a weird addition, I cant say its not viable because Boon is pretty cool and wants him in the game, and im a huge Mortal kombat fan, but id rather have sub zero haha. I WOULD like the roster to be a little more risky in terms of obscurity though, I hope for 3-5 obscure ps1 characters. Bringing back awareness of old series is important for Playstation.

Yeah I'm actually with you on all those points haha. I like Sub Zero more too but I think Ed Boon is a known Scorpion fanboy haha
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/All_Stars_Roster.jpg

pixel378
5 years ago#15
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...

Yeah I'm actually with you on all those points haha. I like Sub Zero more too but I think Ed Boon is a known Scorpion fanboy haha

Yeah Scorpion is his boy.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

pixel378
5 years ago#16
Or instead he could throw in Johnny Cage for an MK rep :D He makes it look easy.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: rx7spirit

rx7spirit
5 years ago#17
Your roster is missing Blasto!!!
PSN: demon_eyes113

User Info: Mightymega

Mightymega
5 years ago#18
I don't really care for wander there's nothing special about him outside his game They should get a stage are have him as an assist trophy..
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived