Who will main Fat Princess?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#11
I loved that game, although admittedly I was hoping that the character would be the little guys you actually played as in the game, and not the Fat Princess herself. XD That said, when I heard/saw that she actually has moves that utilize those guys, I got pretty excited.

I can't say if I'll main her yet, since I'm waiting on a lot of great characters (Demon Souls character, Toan, Valkryia Chronicles character, Sackboy, etc), but she's definitely someone I'm excited to try! =D

User Info: masa8mune

masa8mune
4 years ago#12
Stupid character is stupid.

add better ones sony.
rumors about bleach getting cancelled.
hope its just a rumor....

User Info: Clausudo

Clausudo
4 years ago#13
I can't imagine what online multiplayer looks like with Fat Princess. Lol. I'm sure that I would laugh so hard.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#14
Wario is my favourite Mario series character but I'm not getting it from Fat Princess. I don't care for her, if Ratchet gets in I'll certainly be choosing him but I'm not looking up anything to see who and who doesn't get in. I want it all to be a surprise this time.
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived