Has Cole MacGrath been confirmed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Has Cole MacGrath been confirmed?

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
5 years ago#11
MaskedM4n posted...
I'm sorry but I still haven't got use to his VA from Infamous 2. I much prefer his VA from part 1 and prefer his outfit from part 1 also.

I agree. I dunno why they felt the need to change Cole so much for In2. He was a great character in the first one... and remember that haircut they wanted to give him? Ugh!

User Info: MaskedM4n

MaskedM4n
5 years ago#12
Chzrm3 posted...
MaskedM4n posted...
I'm sorry but I still haven't got use to his VA from Infamous 2. I much prefer his VA from part 1 and prefer his outfit from part 1 also.

I agree. I dunno why they felt the need to change Cole so much for In2. He was a great character in the first one... and remember that haircut they wanted to give him? Ugh!

OMG yeah!!! I mean I wouldn't have mind a different look but only if it was better. Going from a bad*** jacket to a generic t-shirt was stupid. It should of been the opposite.
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Has Cole MacGrath been confirmed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived