This game is a 100% pre-order!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. This game is a 100% pre-order!

User Info: nintendoguy91

nintendoguy91
4 years ago#1
At first i wasn't sure. Supers as only way to kill kinda sounded weird. But after a couple of gameplay videos. I'm sold. Just hope they will have more than 24 characters :), Anyone else 100% gonna pre-order this?

User Info: sworder

sworder
4 years ago#2
Nope. Gamestop is not gonna run out of stock and you don't get anything for preordering, there's no point. I'll decide after playing a demo, and if there's no demo then I'll rent it first.
Aww, I love when trolls develop feelings and become self-aware. - Ark is Back

User Info: Diogo07

Diogo07
4 years ago#3
Actually, nothing's been said about the Gamestop bonus since the release date wasn't announced yet, but it's likely that there'll be one.
If I lived in someplace with Gamestop it'd be a 100% pre-order, but I don't know when it's coming out in my country. =/

nintendoguy91
4 years ago#4
I also don't live in a country with Gamestop, but nowadays most games have a pre-order bonus.

User Info: Staticnova

Staticnova
4 years ago#5
Yeah, definitely a 100% pre-order for me. My most anticipated game this year, followed by ACIII.
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
4 years ago#6
I'm going to wait until more of the roster is revealed.

Sir Dan, Spyro, and Crash = automatic pre-order.

nintendoguy91
4 years ago#7
Joey2cool posted...
I'm going to wait until more of the roster is revealed.

Sir Dan, Spyro, and Crash = automatic pre-order.

Sir dan, Crash, Sackboy, Spyro, Cole and they should trow in Goku :), DAMN can't freaking wait for this game!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. This game is a 100% pre-order!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived