Jealousy..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SilverShadow881

SilverShadow881
5 years ago#11
I'm both a Nintendo and Sony fan, and I guess I understand the nintendo fanboy rage.

Smash was that little special thing that every single nintendo fan enjoyed, and a game that didn't have competition (until now).

But when a similar game is announced for Sony, they feel threatened. Now others are making similar games and they can't say they've got their own special thing. I wouldn't say they are jealous, I would say they are a little mad (but not in a "U MAD BRO?" way).
Peelz

User Info: Majora999

Majora999
5 years ago#12
SilverShadow881 posted...
I'm both a Nintendo and Sony fan, and I guess I understand the nintendo fanboy rage.

Smash was that little special thing that every single nintendo fan enjoyed, and a game that didn't have competition (until now).

But when a similar game is announced for Sony, they feel threatened. Now others are making similar games and they can't say they've got their own special thing. I wouldn't say they are jealous, I would say they are a little mad (but not in a "U MAD BRO?" way).

This guy. This guy gets it.

Personally, I've been a diehard SSB lover for so long I SUCK at traditional fighters, but unlike the average Nintendo fanboy I welcome this game. I WANT SSB to have competition. I've been waiting for years for someone who wasn't Nintendo or Digimon to make a good Mascot Fighter and then Paul Gale opened his yap and suddenly I needed new pants.
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived