I guess I'd like a few unlockables.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I guess I'd like a few unlockables.

User Info: MisterMarioMan

MisterMarioMan
4 years ago#1
I mean, Smash Bros. overdoes it. If this we're a smash bros game, with 20 characters and 12 odd stages, we'd have ten characters and eight stages at the start.

But I'd like there to be some things, I dunno. I really enjoy things like that. It makes me feel motivated to play through with every character. Some games, like Marvel. Vs. Capcom 3, it's a struggle to maintain an interest to unlock all endings.

Maybe like, 2-4 unlockable stages and maybe like 2 unlockable stages. That would be fun, I think. I guess the unlockable characters would probably be like, Evil Cole, Sir Dan, Nariko, and Raiden, maybe?

What do you guys think?
www.backloggery.com/mistermarioman
^^^ My Backloggery. Add me as a friend if you wish.

User Info: babiesinoup

babiesinoup
4 years ago#2
Aside from these: http://i.imgur.com/dcLuR.png

Some unlockable stages would be alright too, but from the look of it unlockables seem to be tied to a experience bar. I hope you can gain experience both offline and online.
You don't want to know where the babies come from.....

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
4 years ago#3
babiesinoup posted...
Aside from these: http://i.imgur.com/dcLuR.png

Some unlockable stages would be alright too, but from the look of it unlockables seem to be tied to a experience bar. I hope you can gain experience both offline and online.

and theres another page
and more stages have been confirmed. some might be unlockable
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I guess I'd like a few unlockables.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived