How do people feel about the lack of environments in the cutscenes PSASBR?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How do people feel about the lack of environments in the cutscenes PSASBR?

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
5 years ago#11
I could honestly care less about the backgrounds in the cutscenes. I'd be more focused on the characters either way.

You're right. I think every gaming company should take this approach. Why have characters conversing in an environment? Naughty Dog should just have Drake and Sully talking over a black background - it's the characters that we all should be focusing on.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png

User Info: howiehiew

howiehiew
5 years ago#12
I didn't even know we've seen all the cutscenes. Why was i not informed of this!
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
5 years ago#13
LuminescentRule posted...
I could honestly care less about the backgrounds in the cutscenes. I'd be more focused on the characters either way.

You're right. I think every gaming company should take this approach. Why have characters conversing in an environment? Naughty Dog should just have Drake and Sully talking over a black background - it's the characters that we all should be focusing on.

We're talking bout PSASBR. Don't get off topic ;D
I wish Suguri could be in PSASBR...-sigh-...

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
5 years ago#14

I'm just saying - the guy is right. In every game where there are characters interacting, there should be no environment. Why bother with those? So, I retract my statement. It's not lazy. It's very much a sign of foresight by SuperBot.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png

judgementaeon
5 years ago#15

I'm just saying - the guy is right. In every game where there are characters interacting, there should be no environment. Why bother with those? So, I retract my statement. It's not lazy. It's very much a sign of foresight by SuperBot.

But there IS an environment ;D

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
5 years ago#16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
5 years ago#17
sinncross posted...
I think that most of your opinions are really bad.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
5 years ago#18
Tbh, we don't really know much about the story. Maybe they're all in some blue dimension for a reason? Maybe Polygon Man dragged them all into it or something.
I'm going for it!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D

judgementaeon
5 years ago#19
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Tbh, we don't really know much about the story. Maybe they're all in some blue dimension for a reason? Maybe Polygon Man dragged them all into it or something.

Yeah, and Kratos' profile show that even more, so maybe :o

User Info: Ebak_the_cat

Ebak_the_cat
5 years ago#20
Again..looking for any reason to hate a stylistic choice within the game...so far only the intro has been revealed to have the XMB environment scene. Unless you have a source confirming that all cutscenes are like that?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How do people feel about the lack of environments in the cutscenes PSASBR?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived