I'm only in high school, with a job, so I've got spending money, but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm only in high school, with a job, so I've got spending money, but...

User Info: pdizzles125

pdizzles125
4 years ago#1
Man... The Black Ops 2 hype is growing for me, and I thought I was tired of CoD. For people who aren't able to buy games very often, a lot of them might choose CoD

I think they should have released this game in December. I'll still day-1 this game, but right now my hype for BO2 has overshadowed my hype for this game. And even though "CoD Sucks," I bet some other people feel the same way. The release dates being so closed together I'm sure will affect sales. :/
PSASBR
November 20th

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#2
Halo is greater than
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[

User Info: Noctus3

Noctus3
4 years ago#3
Rooster in my 'Rari
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.

User Info: ImDyinSquirtle

ImDyinSquirtle
4 years ago#4
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Halo is greater than

Multiplatform is greater than
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying

User Info: WRRYYYYers

WRRYYYYers
4 years ago#5
Anyone who wants to buy CoD was probably not going to buy PS All Stars let alone ever heard of it.
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#6
Meh, Blops didn't do anything for me, so I'm not at all excited about this one.

MW is the heart of CoD - as far as I'm concerned, Blops is just riding on the name.
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: Thunder097

Thunder097
4 years ago#7
pdizzles125 posted...
Man... The Black Ops 2 hype is growing for me, and I thought I was tired of CoD. For people who aren't able to buy games very often, a lot of them might choose CoD

I think they should have released this game in December. I'll still day-1 this game, but right now my hype for BO2 has overshadowed my hype for this game. And even though "CoD Sucks," I bet some other people feel the same way. The release dates being so closed together I'm sure will affect sales. :/

I rented black ops 2 just so I can have something to do till PSASBR
Waiting for:Injustice God Among Us,PSASBR and The Last of Us! PSN-Thunder097 Official New Dante of the PSASBR board.

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
4 years ago#8
High School. Black Ops.

/thread.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#9
No time is the right time to release a game like this. All the big games come out around this time and by December all Christmas presents are bought and people have no money. Well most people.

I don't acre for COD but Hitman is out a few days before this game. Needless to say I'll buy both but if I had to choose it would be a tough call.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: pdizzles125

pdizzles125
4 years ago#10
rumbalumba posted...
High School. Black Ops.

/thread.

Oh shut up... It gets a lot of hate. I've hated it too. But, it's so polished, quick, very fun, and Treyarch's DLC's are worth it to me.
PSASBR
November 20th
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm only in high school, with a job, so I've got spending money, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived