60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. 60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

User Info: Cyber_Boy94

Cyber_Boy94
4 years ago#31
I can't speak for American prices, but over here, we usually get brand new games for $100-$110

lately they've been dropping though, and this game is coming out for $80, so I think it's worth it compared to other games.
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board

User Info: Camjo_Z

Camjo_Z
4 years ago#32
$60 is a outrageous price for any game these days, but in the end it comes down to how much bang you feel you're getting for your buck, and I'll definitely be getting $60 worth of entertainment out of this game.

User Info: MajesticFerret

MajesticFerret
4 years ago#33
You know what one of my favorite PS3 exclusives is? GoW3. You know how long it is? Around 10 hours. I've played through it a few times so that makes it about 30ish hours.

I'll probably easily put over 100 into this game, so I'd say I'm getting more than my money's worth.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#34
RhinoStrega posted...
Sounds like a ripoff. Does ps+ make the psn connection better?

You might not feel it's worth it, but no way in the world is PS+ anything close to a rip-off. I think you're just trying to sound justified in not having it. :3
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: ArmoredElder

ArmoredElder
4 years ago#35
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Q_Blah posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Its fine.
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play WarHawk

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#36
I wish it was $60.

User Info: sonny545

sonny545
4 years ago#37
In Japan I'm going to pay about 80 USD, in Germany I would pay about 90 USD.

So 60 sounds cheap for me.

User Info: XdieX

XdieX
4 years ago#38
$59.99 seems fair to me
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1

User Info: MewtwoEx

MewtwoEx
4 years ago#39
It is a little high
however, you can download the Vita version for free if you get it, which is just a port, but its free. so it makes it sound fair

now if you dont have a Vita, thats another story
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
4 years ago#40
ChocoboDreams posted...
RhinoStrega posted...
Sounds like a ripoff. Does ps+ make the psn connection better?

You might not feel it's worth it, but no way in the world is PS+ anything close to a rip-off. I think you're just trying to sound justified in not having it. :3

Yeah I agree.
It's a legitimate awesome service. 50 dollars a year for like a billion free games is just awesome. I never want to go back to not having it DX

I mean RE5 is free this month DX you get discounts, early access to betas,

My ps3 froze at one point posting super street fighter 4 and my file was corrupted.little did I know, PS+ had just automatically uploaded the file to the server...and I was saved!! Thanx be to yevon!

Too many games and free avatars and themes for 50 bux a year...you're paying like5 percent of west the true value is right new
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. 60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived