60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. 60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#41
EsperStarr posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
RhinoStrega posted...
Sounds like a ripoff. Does ps+ make the psn connection better?

You might not feel it's worth it, but no way in the world is PS+ anything close to a rip-off. I think you're just trying to sound justified in not having it. :3

Yeah I agree.
It's a legitimate awesome service. 50 dollars a year for like a billion free games is just awesome. I never want to go back to not having it DX

I mean RE5 is free this month DX you get discounts, early access to betas,

My ps3 froze at one point posting super street fighter 4 and my file was corrupted.little did I know, PS+ had just automatically uploaded the file to the server...and I was saved!! Thanx be to yevon!

Too many games and free avatars and themes for 50 bux a year...you're paying like5 percent of west the true value is right new

King of Fighters XIII is free right now. :(
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: thechaoticclown

thechaoticclown
4 years ago#42
I paid $150 for Modern Warfare 3

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
4 years ago#43
EsperStarr posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
RhinoStrega posted...
Sounds like a ripoff. Does ps+ make the psn connection better?

You might not feel it's worth it, but no way in the world is PS+ anything close to a rip-off. I think you're just trying to sound justified in not having it. :3

Yeah I agree.
It's a legitimate awesome service. 50 dollars a year for like a billion free games is just awesome. I never want to go back to not having it DX

I mean RE5 is free this month DX you get discounts, early access to betas,

My ps3 froze at one point posting super street fighter 4 and my file was corrupted.little did I know, PS+ had just automatically uploaded the file to the server...and I was saved!! Thanx be to yevon!

Too many games and free avatars and themes for 50 bux a year...you're paying like5 percent of west the true value is right new

My friend convinced me to get PS+, and man was I glad I did because my PS3 harddrive corrupted the day after I got it. Luckily I had everything saved on the cloud storage. It's almost like Sony said "Hey, now that you got PS+, let us show you how useful our cloud storage system is by corrupting your harddrive!" >_>

But seriously, I was so glad I didn't lose all my saves. And I got two PS3's so thanks to the cloud I can just move between them without having to bring my PS3 downstairs or moving my file with a USB or something, it's pretty nifty.

And when certain games, like RE5 become free (which I love since it's one of my favorite games and I didn't have it on PS3 and was about to buy it again) I can put it on both consoles and just play with my bro. I'm pretty sure I'll be a permanent PS+ user now. xD

Also, on topic.. $60 is fine. I've bought quite a few $60 games within just the last two months, but as long as I get my money's worth out of them I'm happy. This game looks like one I'll play for a LONG time, if it's at least half as good as Brawl which I'm sure it'll far exceed my expectations.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, DR2: OTR, Borderlands 2, KoF XIII, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
4 years ago#44
well when it's $60 plus god knows how much for all the characters a lot of us actually want, it's too much
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
4 years ago#45
I think it depends on the game, some games arn't worth $60 at all.

User Info: Gam3r777

Gam3r777
4 years ago#46
$60 is too much for ANY game, but I'll still buy anyway because I want to support Sony.

User Info: RhinoStrega

RhinoStrega
4 years ago#47
Gam3r777 posted...
$60 is too much for ANY game, but I'll still buy anyway because I want to support Sony.

I had a good laugh. Thanks.
Monster Hunter is awesome.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
4 years ago#48
Its more than games should be, but its the standared, so w/e.
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#49
Too much for so little content.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#50
Perfect. $60 is standard for pretty much any console game anyways, and I've payed $60 for games that I've played once and never touched again. Plus, this comes with a version I can take anywhere I go, even if it is the exact same. It's saving me $40.
Pull the lever or whatever, right now! Right now!!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus|XBL:(Coming Soon)|Wii/DS/3DS FC:Message me :D
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. 60$, too much or just about right? Discuss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived