Are you getting the strategy guide??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Are you getting the strategy guide??

User Info: CriticalFury

CriticalFury
4 years ago#11
i voted no cause i'm sure someone will upload a (PDF) of the stategy guide somewhere.
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#12
I'm sure internet existed back with the PS2, and I was still buying strategy guides back then. I don't buy strategy guides just for the information alone though, they tend to be a fun read and have a really solid layout that you can't find in random GameFaqs threads.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#13
ChocoboDreams posted...
I'm sure internet existed back with the PS2, and I was still buying strategy guides back then. I don't buy strategy guides just for the information alone though, they tend to be a fun read and have a really solid layout that you can't find in random GameFaqs threads.

Evolution of the internet.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#14
Yeah... Internet has rendered most strategy guides pointless, unless you just want a handy reference book for when you don't have the internet close by, or you just like the art.

I'm actually considering it a bit just because LBP Karting was a huge disappointment, and I find myself with $60 I was budgeting for video games this month.
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#15
No. It's a party brawler. What strategy do you need ?
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Are you getting the strategy guide??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived