Seth's response on some of the DLC reaction.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Seth's response on some of the DLC reaction.

User Info: Irokou

Irokou
4 years ago#21
It's a little sad that he even had to respond to these claims. Ungrateful pricks attacking seth among others over free dlc that is still in the works. This is why I cannot see myself working in the gaming industy. I would literally feel like backhanding someone after a while. Aside from the unwarrented negativity I can't wait for future dlc. Best of luck superbot.

User Info: Mightymega

Mightymega
4 years ago#22
Best Seth!
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#23
Complaining about free DLC is stupid. If you don't like the DLC don't download it it's that simple. Seth gave a great response.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: howiehiew

howiehiew
4 years ago#24
wwinterj25 posted...
Complaining about free DLC is stupid. If you don't like the DLC don't download it it's that simple. Seth gave a great response.

The internet.The only place in the world where people complain about free stuff.
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"

User Info: Gen2000

Gen2000
4 years ago#25
Also I know everyone likes to imagine an evil corporate scheme even when they’re getting something for free, but making something, then removing it from a game, then adding it back later as DLC (but for free) just isn’t a very good evil plan. If we presented that in the Board Room of Ultimate Evil, I think they would kick us out for fail :)

Lol, good ol' Seth.
The Storm Is About To Rage.....

User Info: Mightymega

Mightymega
4 years ago#26
howiehiew posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

The internet.The only place in the world where people complain about free stuff.

Now I wouldn't say that, kids during christmas time at this one charity event I went to were complaining about the toys they didn't get and they were free.
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan

User Info: VisualPendulum

VisualPendulum
4 years ago#27
I wouldn't have faulted Seth for a bit of unprofessionalism in response to Villain. He would have deserved every bit, but really needs to keep himself hidden from any board that isn't dominated by morons.

User Info: Jon_God

Jon_God
4 years ago#28
Wow, Seth is awesome. I haven't even been following this, but he's really good at PR.

Totally handled that well, and was nice to who was being totally snobbish and mean.

-JG
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
4 years ago#29
lmao Seth is so awesome
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#30
Shadow2790x posted...
What do I think? I think that OneMoreVillain guy is a douchebag.
Kudos to Seth for handling it professionally.

I agree
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Seth's response on some of the DLC reaction.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived