The lack of Rouge Galaxy talk on the net is kind of sad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The lack of Rouge Galaxy talk on the net is kind of sad

User Info: SuplexKirby

SuplexKirby
5 years ago#1
Isn't that game also first party? Anyway I would like to see Lilika in because she look cool and dig her design and has nice outfits.

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
5 years ago#2
Rouge Galaxy unfortunately had the misfortune of being a niche game produced on the most successful video game console of all time.

Which means it's overshadowed by countless other RPGs and games in general.
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
5 years ago#3
I've been talking baout this.
i REALY want a DC or DC2 rep or Rogue Galaxy rep. I have over 100+ hours on that game...Honestly it's a game I think has infinite play time XD

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
5 years ago#4
Rogue galaxy is one of my favorite RPGS on the ps2. Would love more games like that
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
5 years ago#5
I feel horrible for never playing such a good looking game! Oh wow! Ok looking for it at gamestop.
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board

User Info: jeremy21642

jeremy21642
5 years ago#6
Fantastic game but not popular enough to warrant a spot on the roster.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft

User Info: nclrwntr

nclrwntr
5 years ago#7
What's sad is you don't know how to spell the title properly. Considering it's one of your favourite games, it makes it doubly sad.

User Info: diabolical

diabolical
5 years ago#8
The lack of any Dark Cloud talk is even sadder.

Dark Cloud 2 is one of my all-time favorite PS exclusives. Any representative from it would be a welcomed addition. I hate DLC, but I'd buy that s***.

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
5 years ago#9
diabolical posted...
The lack of any Dark Cloud talk is even sadder.

Dark Cloud 2 is one of my all-time favorite PS exclusives. Any representative from it would be a welcomed addition. I hate DLC, but I'd buy that s***.

well alot of people were requesting dc and dc2 repay with I thinkToan being in the top.

Dc2 was as AMACIN (Sorry...quoting a reviewer for vitas need for LOL).

C BUTrogue galaxy I think is a great evolution. I would want... Toan, max, dc2 girl (fOrget her name at the moment), jaster or Kisala for personal choices.

Gameplay for diversity: dc2 girl, Kilika, Kisala, Steve, or anyone from FG who isn't Jaster or Steven Blum. I awakened and posted here but going back to sleep. My memory has not caught up yet

User Info: The New Blueguy

The New Blueguy
5 years ago#10
I swear for the longest time I thought I was the only person who played RG. Why the hell did it not get a sequel? That game was amazing and even then FF had burnt me out on JRPGs and yet I couldn't put that game down. The weapon crafting system was amazing!
PSN ID: AnarchyDagger23
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The lack of Rouge Galaxy talk on the net is kind of sad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived