So Sly is still pretty much the most OP character in the game, right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So Sly is still pretty much the most OP character in the game, right?

User Info: lionhartwolf

lionhartwolf
4 years ago#11
Arken101 posted...
lionhartwolf posted...
Leo_Blaken posted...
.... I have trouble killing him with Drake that damn electricity attacks...also some of Drakes gun moves donīt hit him because of his size.__.

Yeah they needed to think those rivals out better. Drake is just at a disadvantage all around. It was not fun beating Sly with Drake (well yeah it was but getting to the point where that happened was not)

Play the Big Daddy/Sackboy matchup then come tell me the rivals don't make sense.

im confused is this for or against the idea that rivals are balanced? i just played that fight like 10 minutes ago as sackboy and walked all over big daddy.

User Info: Grug16

Grug16
4 years ago#12
Heihachi player, with my real-life rival playing Sly. Even if I knock him down he teleports as soon as he gets up, making me unable to land a super. Any advice? I've had success using the charge-up stun move, but he just constantly attacks and interrupts me.

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#13
Grug16 posted...
Heihachi player, with my real-life rival playing Sly. Even if I knock him down he teleports as soon as he gets up, making me unable to land a super. Any advice? I've had success using the charge-up stun move, but he just constantly attacks and interrupts me.

Heihachi's level 1 is too slow. You have to use it in advance I think. Raiden's is better since it hits in front and behind him.

You still shouldn't have trouble though. Just use constant aggression.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
4 years ago#14
I think Radec machine gun hit him,i keep spamming that most of the time
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)

User Info: Rolling_Stoned

Rolling_Stoned
4 years ago#15
And these Sly's don't even seem to be going invisible, or using his other traps.....
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So Sly is still pretty much the most OP character in the game, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived