Do you hope to see changes in the core mechanics of the game in the sequel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do you hope to see changes in the core mechanics of the game in the sequel?

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#1
Things like faster falling or dashing or even maybe activating supers in midair. That kind of stuff.
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#2
Lol guys i'm srs
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]

User Info: CodytheHero

CodytheHero
4 years ago#3
Supers in midair is a must.
Previously known as fallenxlionheart

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#4
Mid air supers would make it so much harder to anticipate lol.

User Info: AndyDono

AndyDono
4 years ago#5
Being able to activate Super in the air would make a lot of harder to use Supers like Jak's level 1 more useful. Although I don't want level 3 Supers also being allowed to be activated in mid-air...
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)

User Info: Irokou

Irokou
4 years ago#6
It would be great if they did that. Better to try to refine and add on to the gameplay than to just add more characters and stages and call it a sequel. Of course both of these changes would be a must. More depth and much more content? Yes please.

User Info: Gamechamp3k

Gamechamp3k
4 years ago#7
Midair supers would change the game entirely. Changing the details is okay, but that would be a little extreme. It'd be like when they removed the stun grenades from Gears 2: it just wouldn't be the same game anymore. :<
http://i.imgur.com/95MMK.jpg
http://backloggery.com/gamechamp/sig.gif Conan-kunnnnnnnn... <3

User Info: TheGreatPapaya

TheGreatPapaya
4 years ago#8
The game is wonderful but unfortunately I do hope they change the the core mechanics and bring the percentage system from smash (for a party atmosphere and yet brawl IS competitive) but keep the supers (cause they're awesome) ooh and double tapping down to go thru platforms plus mid-air supers this is just my opinion and I'm having fun with this game otherwise oh and some-sort of adventure mode like melee did
PSN: TheGreatPapaya
MP = Magic Points (come on ppl y'all should kno that)

User Info: eightoneseven

eightoneseven
4 years ago#9
The knockback needs to get reduced jesus. I hate flying across the screen from someone mashing square x4

User Info: xKazerux

xKazerux
4 years ago#10
I'm okay with mid-air supers, but definitely not for level 3s.
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Playing: RE6, ACIII, DMC HD, MGS: PW, Borderlands 2, LBP2, RE4, CV: HoD, Dark Souls, Warriors Orochi 2, LoL, PSASBR (soon)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Do you hope to see changes in the core mechanics of the game in the sequel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived