Good Cole vs Evil Cole 1v1s

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#1
Are fun
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#2
EC has dat edge

BTW

Drake VS Radec is fun. that is an intense fight
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c

User Info: LeetProGamer

LeetProGamer
4 years ago#3
Evil Cole and Good Cole are basically the same character, only difference is Evil Cole is much better in every way. FACT.

I always knew that Good Cole was just a nerfed version of Evil Cole. This game only has 20 characters once you include the 1 DLC Emmet Graves.

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#4
TheExiled280 posted...
EC has dat edge

BTW

Drake VS Radec is fun. that is an intense fight

I always use Good Cole :(
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

TheExiled280
4 years ago#5
From: LeetProGamer | Posted: 11/24/2012 8:27:58 PM | #003
Evil Cole and Good Cole are basically the same character, only difference is Evil Cole is much better in every way. FACT.

I always knew that Good Cole was just a nerfed version of Evil Cole. This game only has 20 characters once you include the 1 DLC Emmet Graves.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Implied_5dbc0f_357845.jpg
Ys Sea of Trees (Subbed) Trailer:
http://youtu.be/ukc74Tnhfsc

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#6
LeetProGamer posted...

Eh, both excel in their own ways. Only difference is that EC has a godly falcon punch and Cole has good ice rockets.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

TheExiled280
4 years ago#7
LeetProGamer posted...

Eh, both excel in their own ways. Only difference is that EC has a godly falcon punch and Cole has good ice rockets.

this

I think GC is good for 1v1 and EC is godly for FFA. thats just my opinion though
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived