Holy cow, just found out something about Good Cole you probably knew.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Holy cow, just found out something about Good Cole you probably knew.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#1
When you throw his Up-Triangle spheres into the air, then hit someone with Neutral Triangle, the floating spheres lock onto the player and quickly fly into them & explode O_O

Do the Coles have any other awesome combos like this I've been unaware of?
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2

User Info: dvader518

dvader518
4 years ago#2
I also figured that out, solely because I remembered the effects of that power from inFamous 2.
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
Broly's power is NOT maximum.

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
4 years ago#3
Yeah that's a fun power from the inFAMOUS games, nice to see it made it in.

User Info: Darknessbeast10

Darknessbeast10
4 years ago#4
Hence the name " Re-Direct Rocket " gotta love it.
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest

User Info: Devlin3333

Devlin3333
4 years ago#5
Yeah, it's a staple.

Both Coles also have a randomized square, square, square combo with two potential endings--the more common one is that Cole knocks the opponent away with the amp. The less common one is that he'll stun the enemy, giving a great setup into his level 1 or 2.
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain

User Info: jeremy21642

jeremy21642
4 years ago#6
When you have the time to set it up its great but I don't even bother sometimes and just toss some grenades.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft

User Info: jeremy21642

jeremy21642
4 years ago#7
Devlin3333 posted...
Yeah, it's a staple.

Both Coles also have a randomized square, square, square combo with two potential endings--the more common one is that Cole knocks the opponent away with the amp. The less common one is that he'll stun the enemy, giving a great setup into his level 1 or 2.

Its random? That sucks. I thought it was some kind of precise timing because the knockdown one is perfect for lvl 1 setups.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft

User Info: Devlin3333

Devlin3333
4 years ago#8
jeremy21642 posted...
Devlin3333 posted...
Yeah, it's a staple.

Its random? That sucks. I thought it was some kind of precise timing because the knockdown one is perfect for lvl 1 setups.

Hm, maybe it is a timing thing. I'm not completely sure. But when you do pull off the stun, it's really satisfying. If that doesn't work out, Good Cole's >+O is a pretty reliable way to guarantee a level 1 or two, as is Evil Cole's charged O.
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain

User Info: Pics_nao_plz

Pics_nao_plz
4 years ago#9
I also figured that out, solely because I remembered the effects of that power from inFamous 2.
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/646/that1blackid.png
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Pics_nao_plz.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Holy cow, just found out something about Good Cole you probably knew.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived