What is it with this game and people mic-ing up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. What is it with this game and people mic-ing up?

User Info: Staticnova

Staticnova
4 years ago#1
I don't know about you guys, but this is potentially the game in which I've heard people on the mic the most. Already.

Seems like every 3 or so matches, someone's on their mic. Online games on the PS3 have always generally been pretty silent regarding other players. Silence can be a good or bad thing, but I think mostly good, judging by the 360's example.

Though it can be hilarious to hear people's reactions. The other day I killed all 3 players in a FFA with Drake's level 1 and one guy simply went "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" And earlier in a 2v2 some guy was complaining to his partner about the barrels I kept throwing about. Lol.
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars

User Info: solideye11

solideye11
4 years ago#2
I think most of the people with mics are Vita players that are unaware of the mic, or they just don't care about the mic because I hear a lot of TV and god awful music.
SOLID EYE SYSTEM-OTC-0017/02
PSN: chr11224

User Info: tinfoil21

tinfoil21
4 years ago#3
solideye11 posted...
I think most of the people with mics are Vita players that are unaware of the mic, or they just don't care about the mic because I hear a lot of TV and god awful music.

This. The Vita's mic is on by default, so most players don't turn it off..

User Info: Staticnova

Staticnova
4 years ago#4
Ah, I see. I'd forgotten about Vita and wouldn't have known that its mic is on by default anyway.
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars

User Info: MrGawn

MrGawn
4 years ago#5
I dont mind it, just the fact you have to wait until the match actually starts before you can mute it.

and you cant pause.. so.. yea
...... Tomorrow... we strike!

User Info: Hydra_Gundam_

Hydra_Gundam_
4 years ago#6
You can hold the home button and disable the mic. Anytime.
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-

User Info: ziur_orih

ziur_orih
4 years ago#7
It's a good thing my headset has the option to mute chat. I've encountered others who play awful music very loud. And I think it's intentional to annoy other players.
You are not worthy of its POWER
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. What is it with this game and people mic-ing up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived