Can we just take a minute out of our busy days to praise Drake's runaway game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Can we just take a minute out of our busy days to praise Drake's runaway game?

User Info: iPutinWORK

iPutinWORK
4 years ago#1
If you're not playing runaway/keepaway with Drake, you're doing it WRONG. :)

- Dem barrels.

- (from a high ledge)
Double Jump --> Neutral Triangle (while jumping) --> Up O --> Down O

- Dat Handgun

- The grenades and the bombs!!!!
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
4 years ago#2
That barrel is seriously OP. it last way to long and should blow up if it runs into and obstacle.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

iPutinWORK
4 years ago#3
The kryptonite to the barrel is the Sackboy fan. THAT thing is OP.

User Info: macisotsu

macisotsu
4 years ago#4
The barrel leaves you open if someone , like say Sly, teleports behind you while you're doing it.
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?

User Info: 2CRZY

2CRZY
4 years ago#5
The only thing about Drake that gets annoying is the stun on his ak-47...I once got stunned for at least 200 AP generation by that thing. His team mate was Sackboy and it made everything much worse.

iPutinWORK
4 years ago#6
2CRZY posted...
The only thing about Drake that gets annoying is the stun on his ak-47...I once got stunned for at least 200 AP generation by that thing. His team mate was Sackboy and it made everything much worse.

I don't think the stun is that bad. People seem to complain about it a lot, but he isn't that strong of a character so I think its okay.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Can we just take a minute out of our busy days to praise Drake's runaway game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived