Possible Persona character in this (link)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Possible Persona character in this (link)?

User Info: vaderkid123

vaderkid123
4 years ago#11
fretless58 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
vaderkid123 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I don't think dating simulator characters would work well in this.

Shut your whore mouth. My waifu can do anything she wants to <3

Also, I can't seriously believe they're campaigning for Teddie. He's cool and all; but uh... No. Needs more Yu and or Chie.

I'd rather have a mascot-like character than a human character.

I second this. It is a mascot fighter after all, and Teddie is, if anything, the mascot character of Persona 4.

In the sense that he is a literal mascot perhaps.
Otherwise, that title would probably go to Yu. Teddie's a close second though.
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.

User Info: DirtyToenails

DirtyToenails
4 years ago#12
Taizuku posted...
Akihiko/protagonist of P3 or no one.

Akihiko would be the hypest. They could just copy/paste him from P4 Arena and I'd main him in a heartbeat.

User Info: tirkaro

tirkaro
4 years ago#13
Ew, really?

I love Teddie just as much as anyone else, but he'd be a rather poor choice to represent Persona/SMT as a whole. It'd be like representing Ape Escape with a Monkey, or Jak & Daxter with just Daxter, or Killzone with a generic soldier.

If they wanted to get an SMT rep in, they should instead campaign for someone like Yu Narukami or Raidou Kuzunoha or the Demi-Fiend.
GO GO GO GO GO GALO SENGEN

User Info: MiruLisu

MiruLisu
4 years ago#14
Mike Meeker works in localization for Atlus. He is not part of the studio that created/owns Persona.

:|

vaderkid123
4 years ago#15
MiruLisu posted...
Mike Meeker works in localization for Atlus. He is not part of the studio that created/owns Persona.

:|

LET ME DREAM~
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
4 years ago#16
tirkaro posted...
Ew, really?

I love Teddie just as much as anyone else, but he'd be a rather poor choice to represent Persona/SMT as a whole. It'd be like representing Ape Escape with a Monkey, or Jak & Daxter with just Daxter, or Killzone with a generic soldier.

If they wanted to get an SMT rep in, they should instead campaign for someone like Yu Narukami or Raidou Kuzunoha or the Demi-Fiend.

Why would you want a generic looking human?
That's probably the worst possible choice.

User Info: Zidane_Fury

Zidane_Fury
4 years ago#17
Raidou pls
no offence but Persona got enough recognition already...
Worship Friender! You already have a god? TOO BAD FRIENDER ATE HIM! Friender=Friender Tier

vaderkid123
4 years ago#18
kupo1705 posted...
tirkaro posted...
Ew, really?

Why would you want a generic looking human?
That's probably the worst possible choice.

BLASPHEMER.
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.

User Info: Dragongreen547

Dragongreen547
4 years ago#19
Taizuku posted...
Akihiko/protagonist of P3 or no one.

Indeed.
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.

User Info: Gamenamebully

Gamenamebully
4 years ago#20
I think no matter who they may choose for a Persona rep there might be a lot of moveset potential.

Teddie might of been a joke but Yu may be the most likely rep considering how much Atlus has been promoting the Persona 4 series as of late.

Though it's good to see more third party developers wanting their own characters in the game.
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Possible Persona character in this (link)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived