So Cole > Evil Cole?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#11
Nath1343 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
no evil cole is stronger overall. cole is a low tier character. his level 1 isnt very good and its hard to catch multiple people in his level 2. catching people in a freeze into a level 1 with cole is one of the hardest level 1s to pull off in the game believe it or not.

I agree that his Level 1 sucks but I reckon his Level 2 is up there with the best.

that too, i find that its easier to jump in their face and activate it with evil cole , than it is to predict when multiple people will land at the same time with good cole. overall i just cant find good cole useful, he seems like a downgraded evil cole and i cant go back. i already have access to his drop move, his projectiles are better and explode, everythings just better imo. maybe someone can find a better lvl1 combo with good cole, id love to hear it. i tried the aerial down square into freeze into lvl1 that works but its difficult. as for now im just going to keep feeling hes a weak character until someone can find some killer combos or something he can do much better than his counterpart.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived