Any word on if/when the preorder DLC will be on PSN for purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any word on if/when the preorder DLC will be on PSN for purchase?

User Info: Fauxreguard

Fauxreguard
4 years ago#1
I decided against preordering because I was talking to someone at my office (I'm president of my university's gaming club, most of the time people there have trustworthy opinions) a few weeks before launch, and they said they'd been playing the Beta and weren't impressed at all. He was a newer member, I didn't really know him very well then, so I made the mistake of presuming he was a reasonable human being. Long story short, I noticed over time he was kind of an obnoxious **** and just liked to complain about everything. After getting the game I've found I really enjoy it, but since I didn't preorder I can't get the DLC. Has there been any word on it being released for purchase? I really want to play as Kessler.
Paper Bowser can breath fire. While underwater.
PSN: Fatal_Gear

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#2
Aww, that's such a shame! =( People like that are always annoying.

We're all pretty confident that it'll eventually be put onto the PSN. And yeah, that Kessler costume is sooo sick, I honestly see it more than normal Cole at this point. XD
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any word on if/when the preorder DLC will be on PSN for purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived