Rank the people you have played on this board

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Rank the people you have played on this board

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#11
It's too hard to pick. Everyone I've played with has been awesome at the game, and I've learned so much from fighting all of them. : D

I would be interested to see how a tournament would play out now, though. Maybe we should try to set up a tourney for this weekend and see who's truly the king of gamefaqs, once and for all?!?!?!?
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
4 years ago#12
Chzrm3 posted...
It's too hard to pick. Everyone I've played with has been awesome at the game, and I've learned so much from fighting all of them. : D

I would be interested to see how a tournament would play out now, though. Maybe we should try to set up a tourney for this weekend and see who's truly the king of gamefaqs, once and for all?!?!?!?

^
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#13
holysquid posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

^

^
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.

User Info: Rlaur2

Rlaur2
4 years ago#14
There already was a tourney!
-_-

User Info: TUSMEnterprises

TUSMEnterprises
4 years ago#15
I don't think I've played anyone from the boards.
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Rank the people you have played on this board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived