wait, so the final boss is literally the Fighting Polygon Team? LMAO

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. wait, so the final boss is literally the Fighting Polygon Team? LMAO

User Info: Sneasel

Sneasel
4 years ago#1
no, they're just coincidentally both fights against purple polygonal versions of the main cast!
'I am awesome and will make your sig awesome' - The Grammar Police01
Not changing this line until Modest Mouse gets some Rock Band DLC.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#2
Another nod to smash. What's wrong with that?
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: Aerodar

Aerodar
4 years ago#3
Sneasel posted...
no, they're just coincidentally both fights against purple polygonal versions of the main cast!

One of the few things this game lacked was story. The final boss is a complete joke however the gameplay/online play is where the game shines.
"It is what it is."

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#4
Its a fighting game not an RPG game. They're not gonna give every character a 20 minute long video. Plus, Smash didn't have any videos did it? (In arcade mode).

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
4 years ago#5
The only thing I wish was that there would be Polygon alts for all the characters... :(
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

Aerodar
4 years ago#6
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Its a fighting game not an RPG game. They're not gonna give every character a 20 minute long video. Plus, Smash didn't have any videos did it? (In arcade mode).

I agree, but the arcade reminded me of Soul Calibur where there were just pictures and then voice acting. Smash is a different game on it's own, and did however have subspace that had somewhat of a story.
"It is what it is."

Aerodar
4 years ago#7
Aerodar posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

I agree, but the arcade reminded me of Soul Calibur where there were just pictures and then voice acting. Smash is a different game on it's own, and did however have subspace that had somewhat of a story.

Oh and the Rpg thing, well there are barely any which PS needs to make more of so i wish i could play a new RPG that wasn't some sort of shooter :/
"It is what it is."

User Info: Taurus910

Taurus910
4 years ago#8
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Its a fighting game not an RPG game..

I consider it a role-playing game. Today you'll be playing the part of a pinata.
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.
I can't barrel roll away from who I am...

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#9
polygon man was several years earlier created then smash bros 64 / fighting polygon team.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#10
vital_tundra posted...
The only thing I wish was that there would be Polygon alts for all the characters... :(

I agree with this.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. wait, so the final boss is literally the Fighting Polygon Team? LMAO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived