Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC after Emmett & Kat?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC after Emmett & Kat?

User Info: mixmariobross

mixmariobross
4 years ago#11
Abe and a Disgaea character because their creators said that it would be cool to have them appear in this game
JUS 0860-0299-0562 /mkwii 4725-8084-3178/SSBB 1590-6171-3928

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#12
Lightning or sephiroth. This game needs less ugly people
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: RyanCE

RyanCE
4 years ago#13
Ryu Hayabusa. Mink said he's in, and Mink accurately predicted the entire roster before the leak happened. He clearly has a source.

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#14
They've picked a lot of recent franchises, regardless of their success. Starhawk, Gravity Rush, Heavenly Sword, Fat Princess... Heck, the fact that Superbot was at one point considering a stage based on Lair speaks volumes.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if they picked a Folklore rep. It was a fantastic little game, the only downfall was that nobody owned a PS3 when it came out and it wasn't a strong enough title to move them on its own. But if Emmett Graves gets a spot, why not Ellen? Her game did better critically and commercially (and it also surpasses Heavenly Sword critically), plus Sony wholly owns the IP.
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#15
Eizio (or whatever that AC character is called) seems to fit well because of the game style and the fact that he's one of their most popular franchises.

If a FF representative is here, I would expect LIghting, because she's had 3 games dedicated to her (okay, well she was on the cover of XIII-2).

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
4 years ago#16
Dart and Chimera.
You'll never win!

User Info: ImDyinSquirtle

ImDyinSquirtle
4 years ago#17
Abe

There has been way too much stuff pointing to him being in
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying

User Info: DeZA_UK

DeZA_UK
4 years ago#18
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Abe

such as? All i remember is the creators saying they wanted him in...

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#19
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Abe

i still remember when snake, crash and several other characters were all but confirmed according to this board.

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#20
People constantly say that Abe's creators wanted him in. Does anyone actually have a legit source? I say this everytime but get no replies.

Anyway realistically, it's going to be 2 more PS3 first party reps if anything at all. In fact I'm almost certain of it.
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Forget who you WANT. Realistically who's most LIKELY DLC after Emmett & Kat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived