Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

User Info: caimot

caimot
4 years ago#131
GRAH I missed it again. Is it just me, or did it run out much faster this time?
PSN: Fear_Lubu

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
4 years ago#132
Missed it T_T
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php

User Info: SmplySablicious

SmplySablicious
4 years ago#133
Missed both codes!! aw man! we gotta be much faster next time!
3DS FC= 2621-2625-1904 Shades
PS3 & PSVita User I.D. And XBL GT: SteLLaRShaDeS

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#134
They need to not give out limited codes...but just give a 2 week window, and email all those who have the preorder code for ps3, and allow them to get a new code for the vita.

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#135
Any chance at new codes coming up soon?

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
4 years ago#136
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH missed it again can someone please post another code
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez

User Info: xdotmatt

xdotmatt
4 years ago#137
Is there any new codes that can be used? I didn't get to preorder and would really love to have the extra costumes. Thanks!

User Info: sonicsam6

sonicsam6
4 years ago#138
Sony and Superbot have been releasing these codes through multiple outlets online. Thank TC for doing you a big favor of posting this on here but just know these are NA only, each code works up to 500 times before it's exhausted and it's from the makers/publishers just in case you couldn't or didn't preorder as a nice gesture.
PSN: sonicboomsam
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived