Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

User Info: LaKizzle23

LaKizzle23
4 years ago#81
When you redeem the code, make sure you download both of the files that popup. They look like they're just duplicates but I think one is for PS3 and the other is for the Vita.
PSN: Lakizzle23

User Info: Zero_Shame

Zero_Shame
4 years ago#82
Looks like it has expired, good looking out though TC.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#83
that sux for people who missed it. i preordered and used the code for the vita version since i didnt get my costumes on there too

User Info: shadow_sake

shadow_sake
4 years ago#84
Did anyone activate this on a spare account with nothing but this in the download list?
PSN: Shadow_Sake
c:x:x:x:x{{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: Nightmare Omega

Nightmare Omega
4 years ago#85
Worked fine for me. Thank you very much! Odd that the gamestop code never gave vita costumes...

User Info: D33p_Inside

D33p_Inside
4 years ago#86
Did not work for me . Does anyone have a euro or uk code?
PSN: nightmare_waker

User Info: rammtay

rammtay
4 years ago#87
I just want to thank the TC again. That is awesome.
caps

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#88
I just get a "this PSN card has already been use" message on my PS3. On my Vita it said it could not be redeemed on a PS Vita.
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: rammtay

rammtay
4 years ago#89
RobotPirteGhost posted...
I just get a "this PSN card has already been use" message on my PS3. On my Vita it said it could not be redeemed on a PS Vita.

I think you're too late, bro.
caps

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
4 years ago#90
I just tried it 5 minutes ago and it worked. But it only gave me the PS3 ones (which I already had) and not the Vita ones.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Didn't get the Pre-Order costumes? Get them NOW (Can be redeemed multiple times)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived