This game must have deep gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. This game must have deep gameplay

User Info: 941Blaze

941Blaze
5 years ago#1
I mean, it must be rewarding if everyone's talking about how all the characters, or most I guess, need skill to be good.
I usually prefer games that have mechanics that favor skill over button-mashing.
Whenever people annoy me, I think to myself "It's ok, because I"m going to be more successful than you"
And then I smile and walk away.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
5 years ago#2
Button mashing won't get you far if you want to be good with a character and win every online game. Even Kratos has more than forward square.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Majora999

Majora999
5 years ago#3
If you're looking for serious necessary skill, give Sir Dan a go. Dude's notoriously hard to master.
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11

User Info: Insider15

Insider15
5 years ago#4
wwinterj25 posted...
Button mashing won't get you far if you want to be good with a character and win every online game. Even Kratos has more than forward square.

Can't disagree with the facts

User Info: WSPro17

WSPro17
5 years ago#5
wwinterj25 posted...

A few nights ago I had a Kratos stomp my ass. I hadn't encountered a Kratos who knew his combos, remembered that he had a counter and utilitize buttons that didn't only involve square. It was refreshing and scary how fast he built meter.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. This game must have deep gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived