The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

am I the only one who hasn't rage quit a single match?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. am I the only one who hasn't rage quit a single match?

User Info: T_l_M_B_0

T_l_M_B_0
4 years ago#11
I'll quite under certain circumstances. If the game changes my character to someone I'm not familiar with I'm gone for sure.
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.

User Info: Ktimleck

Ktimleck
4 years ago#12
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I'll quit under certain circumstances. If the game changes my character to someone I'm not familiar with I'm gone for sure.

^ This, but it was only on a single occasion where the match was glitched as well.
PSN ID: Dorito_2

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
4 years ago#13
I don't ever quit. Wrong character, invisibility glitches, vastly-more-skilled-than-me opponents (well, that's most people)... I'm just here for the fun of playing, and maybe eventually I'll get middlingly-good enough to earn a green belt and some titles.
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#14
vital_tundra posted...
I find it hard not to sometimes with how ranking works in this game.

This. I have a select few times. I admit it. And now I feel like a chump for doing so.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.

User Info: ApolloJusticeAA

ApolloJusticeAA
4 years ago#15
I do play rank matches in video games anymore due to too many mind numbing tactics being used. i never rage quit but because there is nothing on the line i dont really care when i lose
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards

User Info: FareweLLibra

FareweLLibra
4 years ago#16
RocketJess posted...
I don't ever quit. Wrong character, invisibility glitches, vastly-more-skilled-than-me opponents (well, that's most people)... I'm just here for the fun of playing, and maybe eventually I'll get middlingly-good enough to earn a green belt and some titles.

Exact same here. I wish I could get up to black belt, but I just don't have the time/energy/talent to go head-to-head with the best of them.

Oh well.

User Info: xXBladeWolfXx

xXBladeWolfXx
4 years ago#17
The only match I ragequitted was during a free for all match I was in with three Drakes on Dojo.

So many barrels...
"Wow, it went from a fairly innocent topic to bestiality in less than ten posts. That must be a record." ~Incendius

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#18
I've never done it. Not worth it to lose tons of rank just for quitting.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. am I the only one who hasn't rage quit a single match?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived