i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
4 years ago#11
deluxemando posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
deluxemando posted...
nerf successful?

Yup, Nerf Successful. I can't speak for every sackboy user, but instead of me ranging 100% of the time and winning, I range 75% of the time and win. So if that's a successful nerf, Im happy lol.

sooo you're proud of being a spam-happy camper? cool.

Yes ma'am ! :)
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#12
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
I have. They unfortunately, also, buffed his level 3 time. I was able to get a quadruple kill with in a 1v1. x.x
Also consistently seeing 9 kills with it each time in ffa, whether its me using it, or not.

Kind of a counterintuitive method of altering if you ask me.

Holy ****, you serious?
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#13
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I have. They unfortunately, also, buffed his level 3 time. I was able to get a quadruple kill with in a 1v1. x.x
Also consistently seeing 9 kills with it each time in ffa, whether its me using it, or not.

Holy ****, you serious?

no he trolled you

User Info: atopthemountain

atopthemountain
4 years ago#14
SpacePirateKhan posted...

Holy ****, you serious?

oh hell naw....please no...
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)

User Info: atopthemountain

atopthemountain
4 years ago#15
BlackFeathers posted...
co1onel posted...
It feels so weird playing against a sackboy, and looking at his meter half way through the game to see he's not even at a level 2 yet.

Somebody knows what they're are doing, lol. Are you the one that goes after him?

lol i do that too....its frustrating when im trying to throw a sack boy whos 10 AP away from Level 3 only to get caught in combo stun by 2 level .5 super bar Kratos's....

usually this scenario ends w me getting towards the other side of the scren and the kratos walking into cake...>_>

seriously newcomers, play w some friggin strategy...
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)

User Info: DireProphecy

DireProphecy
4 years ago#16
atopthemountain posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
co1onel posted...
It feels so weird playing against a sackboy, and looking at his meter half way through the game to see he's not even at a level 2 yet.

Somebody knows what they're are doing, lol. Are you the one that goes after him?

lol i do that too....its frustrating when im trying to throw a sack boy whos 10 AP away from Level 3 only to get caught in combo stun by 2 level .5 super bar Kratos's....

usually this scenario ends w me getting towards the other side of the scren and the kratos walking into cake...>_>

seriously newcomers, play w some friggin strategy...

Kratos excels at not letting Crapboy do stuff though; but yeah, stupid Kratos players like that are so common. Having dumb Kratos on your team is actually a huge liability, because they always interrupt your combos/grabs with their side square.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived