The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

GREAT NEWS!!!!! They are REDESIGNING THE GAME ^_^

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. GREAT NEWS!!!!! They are REDESIGNING THE GAME ^_^

User Info: Varad

Varad
4 years ago#11
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-12-job-ads-suggests-sony-has-greenlit-playstation-all-stars-2

there

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#12
Varad posted...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-12-job-ads-suggests-sony-has-greenlit-playstation-all-stars-2

there

Sure it may be PR stuff but if true and "Sony, for its part, insists sales are “right on target” with expectations " then a sequel wouldn't be a shock. Good news anyway. I hope they build on what they have and not remove characters. Even two coles is fine.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: jeremy21642

jeremy21642
4 years ago#13
wwinterj25 posted...
Varad posted...

there

Sure it may be PR stuff but if true and "Sony, for its part, insists sales are “right on target” with expectations " then a sequel wouldn't be a shock. Good news anyway. I hope they build on what they have and not remove characters. Even two coles is fine.

A cat is fine too.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft

User Info: Varad

Varad
4 years ago#14
I agree, I liked seeing the news that they seemed in support of a sequel, hopefully superbot can can get the money hungry companies to fork over some characters and build upon what they have going without removing anything

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#15
Varad posted...

there

Well daaaamn. Here's hoping for 1v1s to have a healthbar mode.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: Reece504

Reece504
4 years ago#16
I hope follow up meaning a addon like AE with more people
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#17
Those job ads are just to replace people who have left. One of them is the art director - probably couldn't handle being around wheb this game flopped.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#18
LuminescentRule posted...
Those job ads are just to replace people who have left. One of them is the art director - probably couldn't handle being around wheb this game flopped.

Either way this confirms more DLC, a sequel or both. More is good so I'm happy. I take it your upset because you can't pre order the sequel yet. I know man I feel your pain. :(
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: Ktimleck

Ktimleck
4 years ago#19
I'm happy for them announcing a sequel (assuming that's what this is), but it seems like they're jumping the gun a bit.

I know most studios start production on a new game as soon as one comes out, but it's strange to see them have such a confident investment in this.
PSN ID: Dorito_2

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#20
The title had me worried for a bit...

Anyways, I hope the sequel stuff is true.
Open the door, get on the floor!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. GREAT NEWS!!!!! They are REDESIGNING THE GAME ^_^

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived