I give every character an "all star" rating to see if they're worthy of title

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I give every character an "all star" rating to see if they're worthy of title

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
4 years ago#51
TC's list is a joke. How is Kat more of an All-Star than Cole or some of the other bigger Playstation characters?

User Info: Snovvbub

Snovvbub
4 years ago#52
"Say what you will. I stuck around to reach B level trophy wise. A handful of people can keep a game alive and a year isn't exactly a huge feat. (Though I doubt it lasted even a year.)"

You can doubt all you want, but you already said you didn't stick around, proving you have no idea how long the online lasted.

I got full matches for a year after it's release, and Santa Monica also supported it with DLC and free maps, which only boosted it's life.

And a year for a downloadable title is very good. You're thinking in terms of disc.
PSN: snovvbub
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Parappa
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I give every character an "all star" rating to see if they're worthy of title

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived