Who is the most balanced character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who is the most balanced character?

User Info: Bar_bar13

Bar_bar13
4 years ago#1
We all know kratos is broken or at the very least OP and jak and Big D and sir Dan are bottom tier.so who is the most balanced character?
"Martyr me for Cordis Die"

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
4 years ago#2
Cole
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011

User Info: PhoenixAssassin

PhoenixAssassin
4 years ago#3
Jak isnt bottom tier. He just takes a lot of skill to get good at. I actually think he is very well balanced.
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak

User Info: J_Dawg_

J_Dawg_
4 years ago#4
Jak isnt bottom tier. He just takes a lot of skill to get good at. I actually think he is very well balanced.

No.
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Sweet Tooth, Spike

User Info: lucapit

lucapit
4 years ago#5
Jak is not bottom tier..as a jak main, ever since i used him, i never lost to you so called "best player in the world" gamefaq users...but seriously, he doesnt suck..he is just hard to master.
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)

User Info: Bar_bar13

Bar_bar13
4 years ago#6
ok jak isn‘t bottom tier what i meant was if 2 players are fighting each other one jak the other kratos and they have the same skill kratos will win.
"Martyr me for Cordis Die"

User Info: GameNerd1994

GameNerd1994
4 years ago#7
I agree with G-Scythe. Cole is definitely the most balanced character.
Official Sly Cooper of the PlayStation All-Stars board.
Tara Strong fan for life!

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
4 years ago#8
Kratos.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

User Info: lucapit

lucapit
4 years ago#9
Wrong..cause ive beaten two kratos with jak. Kratos is not that hard,to beat guys..if you fought them as much as me then you will realize by now that kratos has some weak spots..use those spots to attack..thats all.
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)

User Info: ThaCMaster

ThaCMaster
4 years ago#10
Ratchet is overall well balanced, not sure about most balanced.

Kratos might be the most balanced.

Amazing attacks, amazing hitboxes, amazing recovery, amazing speed, amazing range, amazing homing.

That is balanced. Heh.
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who is the most balanced character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived