So what was the logic in not having a Rapture stage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So what was the logic in not having a Rapture stage?

User Info: ToroStationMeow

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#1
I mean, Big Daddy and Little Sister from BioShock 2 with voice clips of Andrew Ryan but all the Bioshock stages/mashups were of infinite, which happens some 40 years before Bioshock 1. :/

I'm not getting my hopes up but I would like a Bioshock 1 or 2 mashup or stage as DLC if nothing else. :)
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (I wish I could change names on PSN)
Psalm 137:9 - Happy is he who takes your babies and smashes them against rocks.

User Info: Joey2cool

Joey2cool
4 years ago#2
Because Infinite is the newest game I suppose.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart and Abe for PSASBR!

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#3
Joey2cool posted...
Because Infinite is the newest game I suppose.

Doesn't mean they couldn't make a Rapture stage though. o.O

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
4 years ago#4
Same reason rising Raiden and donte are in the game.
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#5
co1onel posted...
Same reason rising Raiden and donte are in the game.

I actually like MGR:R Raiden.

DmC Dante not so much. Just from looking at the game and it's contents the feeling feels all wrong.

User Info: IHeartJessAlba

IHeartJessAlba
4 years ago#6
Weren't Big Daddy and all of that specifically requested by Ken Levine/his dev team? Meaning that SuperBot didn't just go "Hey, let's put a bunch of Bioshock 1 characters in the game, and then do Infinite stages only! Hurr durr!"

Plus, the stage stuff was a chance to show that it's all part of the same universe, and show off some early Bioshock Infinite stuff. I don't get what the issue is here...
psn - wokeupinapanic

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#7
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Weren't Big Daddy and all of that specifically requested by Ken Levine/his dev team? Meaning that SuperBot didn't just go "Hey, let's put a bunch of Bioshock 1 characters in the game, and then do Infinite stages only! Hurr durr!"

Plus, the stage stuff was a chance to show that it's all part of the same universe, and show off some early Bioshock Infinite stuff. I don't get what the issue is here...

I just find it odd that there isn't a Rapture stage when the game has 2 Rapture residents in it.

User Info: Charizard18

Charizard18
4 years ago#8
IHeartJessAlba posted...

Wrong, Big Daddy is in this game because he's awesome.
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640

User Info: phil_hendrie

phil_hendrie
4 years ago#9
ToroStationMeow posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...

I just find it odd that there isn't a Rapture stage when the game has 2 Rapture residents in it.

2 Rapture residents?
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones

ToroStationMeow
4 years ago#10
phil_hendrie posted...
ToroStationMeow posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...

2 Rapture residents?

Big Daddy and the Little Sister.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So what was the logic in not having a Rapture stage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived