Any good Radec mains out there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any good Radec mains out there?

User Info: Tobi011

Tobi011
4 years ago#21
Your entire close range game with Radec should be ideally knocking them flying to long range so you can get back to your sniping. Radec without a sniper is like Drake without a barrel...it's possible, and can be fun, but you're doing it wrong.

That doesn't say much since Drake without a barrel is just Drake without a barrel...

User Info: atopthemountain

atopthemountain
4 years ago#22
Tobi011 posted...
Your entire close range game with Radec should be ideally knocking them flying to long range so you can get back to your sniping. Radec without a sniper is like Drake without a barrel...it's possible, and can be fun, but you're doing it wrong.

That doesn't say much since Drake without a barrel is just Drake without a barrel...

^lol thats a good quote...

its like ryu w/o hadoukens.....

against players who have some form of skill sniping alone wont work...i like how since everyone fears sniper spam people take counter measures to stop spam (ex: slys counter) not realizzing that ive fought a WAAAAAAAY more slys who do that and i DONT shoot first...i pause...wait for typical counter then shoot (or walk up to them and up throw)....

hate mail ensues
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Any good Radec mains out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived