So why do people think that a FF character...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So why do people think that a FF character...

User Info: boy_luck

boy_luck
4 years ago#41
spyder1845 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Kyerofox posted...
boy_luck posted...
moglimoogle posted...
We need someone with a huge sword...cloud ftw with a zack and KH alt
costumes...lightning would just feel like raiden...oh the satisfaction of killing a kratos with braver!(assuming that would be lvl 1 super) but really any xtra characters and stages would be grand...just so far only a few characters carry any fandom weight for me..

Lighting can do magic, summon eidolons, travel to ethereal planes, turn things to crystal, and turn into a goddess. Missed the part where Raiden can do any of those things...

I must have missed the part where you prove to me she could even hurt raiden before being fit into a bunch of ice trays.

Lol I smell a little bias (*cough fanboyism). Lightning's a goddess, for Pete's sake. She'd wipe the floor with Raiden, kill him, use a phoenix down on him and try new ways to kill him. Repeat ad infinitum. Goddess>man-made cyborg.

Inserts obligatory tell that to kratos comment

And yet, we were not talking about Kratos... >_>
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png

User Info: BkzUzi

BkzUzi
4 years ago#42
Tidusplz
i love his manly laugh

User Info: spyder1845

spyder1845
4 years ago#43
I like how people cry about someone being a fanboy, and then reiterate THEIR version which is just as fanboyish, if not more, with their outcome and arguments simply being the exact opposite.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So why do people think that a FF character...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived