Worst Character in the game is Jak

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Worst Character in the game is Jak

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#11
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
BkzUzi posted...
He's worthless, when I have him as my partner in 2vs2 I cry a little because the JAk ends up just being a body for free ap for the opponents.
I'd rather 1vs2 then 2vs2 and have Jak as my partner. Terrible level 1 and 2 and lol ap gain.

You know I played against you quite a few times today and I won every match(as Jak). Who was your partner PSN tag as Jak.

I haven't played PSASBR since like a week ago since I have exams coming up.

Dude you are lying I saw you name today. I played you on Dojo and BlackRock Staduim.

Dude why would I lie? lol
If you are so hell bent on saying you beat me with a Jak(lol) I'll 1vs1 with you later tonight.

Ok then theres only one last logical explanation for this. Do you have a brother/roomate at home? That play under your account?
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.

User Info: robulastage

robulastage
4 years ago#12
Don't listen to LES. I played with him for about an hour today and he played as Jak the whole time. He really held me back the whole time. I eventually stopped playing with him and claimed I was DC'd. Won't be doing that again.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
4 years ago#13
This topic is delicious.
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#14
robulastage posted...
Don't listen to LES. I played with him for about an hour today and he played as Jak the whole time. He really held me back the whole time. I eventually stopped playing with him and claimed I was DC'd. Won't be doing that again.

Are you seriously going to troll me like this. I never added you or played with you. I can have a few friends confirm I played with them the whole day so keep up the lies...
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.

User Info: Arethai

Arethai
4 years ago#15
Jak is comparatively bad. But for some reason it looks like the more skilled players gravitate to him.

robulastage
4 years ago#16
And I can have a few friends confirm you played with us for about an hour. So keep up the butthurt.

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#17
Remember when LES challenged me to a 1v1 but didn't let me use my main? Remember when I beat him with my sub?

Good times.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#18
robulastage posted...
And I can have a few friends confirm you played with us for about an hour. So keep up the butthurt.

Im not butthurt lol.

Btw you know I can easily block you right? I don't have to deal with your trolling on me. I haven't blocked you yet because I was hoping you would stop eventually. Basically ive been giving you a chance up until a certain time.

robulastage
4 years ago#19
Crabhammar posted...
Remember when LES challenged me to a 1v1 but didn't let me use my main? Remember when I beat him with my sub?

Good times.

You didn't miss much. Just a bunch of down+square and aerial down+circle. And who wants to waste using a main on that?

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#20
Crabhammar posted...

Good times.

You know its real funny you keep talking about this because I beat you to. Our little total score is still tie. Aw good times, especially with your spamming..

Aw.. :)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Worst Character in the game is Jak

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived