Who on the board is best with who?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who on the board is best with who?

User Info: blaze19_0X

blaze19_0X
4 years ago#61
This thread really proves nothing.

You should be able to place the highest on the ladder with your respective characters if you are truly the best with them.

I bet the majority of people that think they are the best of X is because they've never really played anyone good. Would not be surprised if most are basing it off lol FFA.
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

User Info: Terrapon

Terrapon
4 years ago#62
Im not gonna say im the best lol. but im GOOD with Nariko, Radec, and Jak. then I'm best at using toro.(not THE best)
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#63
No joke I'm the best Spike
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: Shorydouken

Shorydouken
4 years ago#64
I would say Radec, but I've lost with him tons of times, but I'm decent with him.

Sniper is, yes, a long range weapon. It's startup is long, making it the most dangerous up-close move ever (If you try to use it up-close). Spamming, although painful for me to realize (I don't like it), is his best option.

Now, up-close is a WHOOOOLE diffrent approach. They say he's a Long-Range, but I must disagree (considering 80% of his moves don't even go half the screen -_-). His Flamethrower gets, like, 10 AP per hit for, like, 15 hits. His O is one of the best linger-expolsion weapons in the game, as you can have 1 to... 3 I think? out, with them being on the wall or anywhere. His Squares are mostly s***, with his F. square being an exception.

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#65
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I'm the best Kat.

HAAHAHAHAHAGAHHAHAHAGAGAAHGAHAGAGAHHAGAGAHAHAYAHAH. No. I am and I will be
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 years ago#66
I'm the best Raiden. Challenge me to a match (psn: cheesystuff)
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board

User Info: Bahamut_Shin

Bahamut_Shin
4 years ago#67
Shorydouken posted...
I would say Radec, but I've lost with him tons of times, but I'm decent with him.

Sniper is, yes, a long range weapon. It's startup is long, making it the most dangerous up-close move ever (If you try to use it up-close). Spamming, although painful for me to realize (I don't like it), is his best option.

Now, up-close is a WHOOOOLE diffrent approach. They say he's a Long-Range, but I must disagree (considering 80% of his moves don't even go half the screen -_-). His Flamethrower gets, like, 10 AP per hit for, like, 15 hits. His O is one of the best linger-expolsion weapons in the game, as you can have 1 to... 3 I think? out, with them being on the wall or anywhere. His Squares are mostly s***, with his F. square being an exception.

ANOTHER RADEC!!! please!! 1v1 me my PSN: Bahamut_Shin.
this guy don't speak english!!

User Info: SalemFox

SalemFox
4 years ago#68
I claim the best Specter and Scout on this board. I'll take anyone on.
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox

User Info: DarkECOJak

DarkECOJak
4 years ago#69
I'm a pro Parappa player in terms of skill. The best? Well I'm very rarely beaten. Never in 1v1.
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#70
DarkECOJak posted...
I'm a pro Parappa player in terms of skill. The best? Well I'm very rarely beaten. Never in 1v1.

I'll take you on. Not as Parappa though :/
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Who on the board is best with who?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived